To be a reliable energy utility that enables social and economic upliftment.
- To provide optimal service delivery as mandated by the Mangaung Metropolitan Council.
- To strategically manage our operations in an effective, efficient and financially prudent manner, as measured against relevant indicators.
- To seek the most cost effective and innovative energy solutions in partnership with relevant stakeholders in order to maximise shareholder value.
- To achieve and maintain our operational autonomy as specified in the relevant legislation.
- To train, develop, attract and retain a highly skilled workforce and to promote sound relations with organised labour.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for our workforce and the community.
- To be a socially responsible corporate citizen that is concerned with improving the lives of the community and the environment in which we operate.